Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kindle Screensavers again!

Another post for my Kindle screensaver collection.

...somebody should really take away my Photoshop access. I can't stop myself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start us off with some screensavers made from classic art:

Escher





Girl With the Pearl Earring



Italianate Landscape (Jan Both)



A Picture just because (Luke Shorty)-



I don't know where these pictures came from, but these are some nifty tattoos!





Paul the Wineguy's Understanding Art for Geeks collection is hilarious!











I've been watching too much Buffy. I watched it while studying for my Genome Evolution and Biostatistics finals. I may never be able to separate Xander cracking jokes and segregation distortion ever again. But I do adore Spike!







Another from Girl Genius. The comic is awesomeness incarnate.



This one's a combo of sketches from Skin Horse and panel remix from a guest artist. Ah, Skin Horse. The ultimate misfit comic.



Looking For Group-- Laugh at things that shouldn't be funny!





A nifty scene from College Roomies From Hell. Sometimes I just can't make up my mind!





From Bunny:



Sam and Fuzzy! Ninja Mafia! Love!



'nother from Joe and Monkey...



Lily-chan pointed out I had somehow failed to make *any* Narbonic screensavers. I had to rectify that right away. Now we just need some Dave and Mel and Artie!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you seen all my screensavers? I got bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment